- How Your Personal Data is obtained
Your personal data is provided by you in the following ways:
- By completing a nutrition/health questionnaire
- By signing a terms of engagement form
- During a nutritional therapy consultation
- Via email, over the telephone or by post
Information given may include:
- basic details such as name, address, contact details and next of kin
- details of contact i.e. any referrals and appointment requests
- health information including your previous medical history, dietary, lifestyle, supplement and medicine details, biochemical test results, clinic notes and health improvement plans
- GP contact information
This information is used in order to provide you with direct holistic healthcare. This means that the legal basis of our holding your personal data is for legitimate interest.
Security and protection
It may be necessary to obtain sensitive information from other healthcare providers. The provision of this information is subject to you giving us your express consent. If we do not receive this consent from you, we will be unable to contact the healthcare provider.
Your personal data will not be not shared with any other third party, unless you authorise you consent.
Protection of your personal data is undertaken at all times, including any health and contact details. This is consistent with a duty of professional confidence and the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) concerning data protection. Reasonable security measures are also undertaken to protect your personal data storage.
Any queries about Data Control please contact via email email@example.com